Submission Instructions for authors:
- All submissions must be written in English and must NOT contain information that identifies the authors. Further instructions are provided in the EasyChair submission system.
- Research and industrial papers should be between four (4) and six (6) pages in the IEEE eXpress Conference Publishing format, US letter size page. The relevant formatting information can be obtained on the IEEE eXpress website . Up to four (4) additional pages at the rate of US$25 per page will be accepted.
- Abstracts, for poster presentations, should be no more than one (1) US letter size page.
- Each submitted paper will be reviewed by at least three (3) members of the Program Committee and will be judged on clarity, significance, originality, and contribution to the field of study. Joint submission to other conferences with published proceedings is not allowed.
- Each submitted abstract will be reviewed by at least three (3) members of the Program Committee and will be judged on clarity, significance, and originality. Joint submission to other conferences with published proceedings is not allowed.
- All submissions are to be in PDF (Portable Document Format) format and submitted via EasyChair .
- Accepted full papers will be invited to give an oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings. Accepted abstracts will be invited to the poster presentation session and will be published in the conference proceedings.
- At least one author must attend and present their respective submission at the conference.
- Submissions are invited from students, researchers, and professionals.